The Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME) has been set-up by the European Commission to manage on its behalf several EU programmes.
Most of COSME, the EU programme for the Competitiveness of Enterprises and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), including Enterprise Europe Network (EEN), Your Europe Business; current EASME tenders
- Part of Horizon 2020, the EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation, and in particular:
Part II 'Industrial leadership':
- Innovation in SMEs (including the European IPR Helpdesks, INNOVACESS and Peer learning for innovation agencies)
- The Sustainable Industry Low Carbon Scheme (SILC II)
- part of the Leadership in Enabling and Industrial Technologies
Part III 'Societal challenges':
- The Energy Efficiency part of the challenge ‘Secure, Clean and Efficient Energy’;
- The Societal Challenge 5 ‘Climate action, Environment, Resource Efficiency and Raw Materials’
- The SME instrument
- Fast Track to Innovation (FTI)
- Part of the EU programme for the Environment and Climate action (LIFE)
- Part of the European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF)
- The legacy of the Intelligent Energy – Europe programme and the Eco-innovation initiative
Information taken from the EASME Website.