EU - Bioenergy
- Formed by the merger of UEPA (European Union of Ethanol Producers) and eBIO (European Bioethanol Fuel Association), ePURE represents and supports companies that produce renewable ethanol in the EU for all end-uses
- The general objective of the European Algae Biomass Association (EABA) is to promote mutual interchange and cooperation in the field of biomass production and use, including biofuels uses and all other utilisations. Its members are from industry and swcience.
- The European Biodiesel Board also known as EBB, is a non-profit organisation established in January 1997. EBB aims to promote the use of biodiesel in the European Union, at the same time, grouping the major EU biodiesel producers.
- The European Biomass Association is a non profit Brussels based international organisation founded in 1990 whose mission is to develop the market for sustainable bioenergy, and ensure favorable business conditions for its members.
- European Commission: Renewable Energy - Bioenergy
- European Commission: Research & Innovation - Bioeconomy
- The European Technology Platform on Renewable Heating & Cooling (RHC-Platform) brings together stakeholders from the biomass, geothermal and solar thermal sector - including the related industries - to define a common strategy for increasing the use of renewable energy technologies for heating and cooling.
- FEDIOL is the federation representing the European Vegetable Oil and Proteinmeal Industry in Europe.
FNR is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.