- DESCA - For consortia wishing to apply for funding under an EC programme, a group of European stakeholders has put together a model consortium agreement called DESCA
- European Commission:Research - Knowledge based bio-economy
- Horizon 2020 is the EU´s new framework programme to boost research, innovation and competitiveness in Europe. Running from 2014 to 2020 with a proposed €80 billion budget, Horizon 2020 will be focused on the three strategic objectives “Excellent science”, “Industrial leadership” and “Societal challenges”.
For the first time, Horizon 2020 brings together all EU research and innovation funding under a single programme. It focuses more than ever on turning scientific breakthroughs – beyond scientific publication - into innovative and marketable products and services. At the same time it drastically cuts red tape, with simplification of rules and procedures to attract more top researchers and a broader range of innovative enterprises.
- EU programme Intelligent Energy Europe (IEE)
- Research in Europe -KoWiKooperationsstelle EU der Wissenschaftsorganisationen
FNR is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.