Two years of ISABEL activities successfully completed. ISABEL is an EU Horizon 2020-funded project, which aims to foster the concept of community biogas in Europe.
During the first year of the project, the main aim was the successful establishment of biogas communities in Germany, UK, and Greece while building upon each region’s local characteristics and identifying possible biogas stakeholders.
During the second year of the project, the partners’ efforts focused initially on promoting and supporting the implementation of the initial action plans with a view to boost communities’ up scaling process.
With the current newsletter we would like to inform you about
- the current status in ISABEL,
- the progress of the German communities,
- the progress of the UK communities,
- the progress of the Greece communities and
- about past ISABEL organized events or participated in, e.g. H2020 Bioenergy Market Uptake in Brussels, Agrotica Exhibition in Thessaloniki, or Agrilevanti show in Bari, etc..
We hope you will enjoy reading this newsletter and also hope to meet you at our upcoming international workshops in Poland, Serbia and UK!