The Water Joint Programming Initiative (JPI) launch a Photo Competition and invites the research community to submit photographs illustrating the Water JPI Strategic Research & Innovation Agenda thematic areas:
- Improving Ecosystem Sustainability and Human Well-being
- Developing Safe Water Systems for Citizens
- Promoting Competitiveness in the Water Industry
- Implementing a Water-wise Bio-based Economy
- Closing the Water Cycle Gap - Improving sustainable water resource management
How to enter the Competition:
- Entry is free of charge. To participate is need to sign via the online application where is possible to submit the photographs according to the Technical requirements;
- Applicants must accept the Terms & Conditions for the use of the photographs submitted;
- After the online registration and to upload the photographs uploaded, the applicants must post the photographs on Instagram Water JPI profile;
- The deadline for submitting photos is on 28th May 2018!
All the submitted photographs will be displayed during the 2018 Water JPI Conference on “Emerging pollutants in freshwater ecosystems” to be held on the 6th-7th June 2018 in Helsinki, Finland, where all conference attendees can vote for the three best photographs trough Instagram. The TOP 3 photographs will be awarded on 6th June 2018 during the poster session.
More details about the competition, including Terms & Conditions and how to participate are available on the Water JPI website.
FNR is a partner of ERA-NET Cofund WaterWorks2015, a project unter the umbrella of the Water JPI, to support research on the sustainable management of water resources in agriculture, forestry and freshwater aquaculture sectors.