IEA AMF Newsletter 3-2017
The Technology Cooperation Platform IEA Advanced Motor Fuels released its latest Newsletter at the end of December 2017.
The focus of the current newsletter has been set on Asia and diverse contributions regarding biobased fuels and electrofuels:
- China plans nationwide use of biofuel by 2020
- China’s regulation on new energy vehicles
- Philippine domestic ethanol prices fell by 19%
- Vietnam: E5 bio-fuel to replace RON 92
- Ships in India may soon run on methanol
- Electrofuels in European Transport’s Future
- Future of plug-in electric vehicles
- Alternative fuel vehicle registrations in the EU
FNR is contracting partner in IEA AMF and represents Germany on behalf of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture.
Subscribe to newsletter