FNR, ADVANCEFUEL and ETIP Bioenergy will be involved in a series of presentations during the online e-EUBCE – European Biomass Conference and Exhibition – from 6-9 July 2020.
LIVE STAGE (Participation is free, but we kindly ask you to first register at https://www.eubce.com/registration.html with the status of “Free registration visitor”.)
- Tuesday, 7 July, 12:10-13:00: ETIP Bioenergy Working Group updates (https://www.eubce.com/27-04-etip-bioenergy-stakeholders-workshop.html)
- Thursday, 9 July, 9:30-9:50: ADVANCEFUEL Visual Journey – Removing barriers to advanced renewable fuels, Vanessa Wabitsch, REVOLVE (https://www.eubce.com/exhibitors-presentations.html)
Regular Conference Programme (registration required)
- Tuesday, 7 July, 10:10-12:00, Plenary Session BP.1: The Role of ETIP Bioenergy in Promoting Advanced Bioenergy Research, Innovation and Market Deployment in the EU, Patrik Klintbom, Chair ETIP Bioenergy (https://programme.eubce.com/abstract.php?idabs=17823&idses=1080&idtopic=28)
- Tuesday, 7 July, 16:20-17:20, Session 1BO.13: Opportunities and challenges for broadening biomass feedstock in Europe, Wibke Baumgarten, FNR (https://programme.eubce.com/abstract.php?idabs=17618&idses=1027&idtopic=6)
- Please find information on further contributions from project partners of the ADVANCEFUEL consortium here: https://mailchi.mp/e7b781d7de98/advancefuel_press_release-8002386
Other FREE sessions of interest (please register):
EUBCE Opening, Monday 6 July, 9:00-12:00 Live panel debates Bioeconomy from Concepts to Practices - The International Vision & The European Green Deal and Bioenergyhttp://www.etaflorence.it/mailing/single_news/opening_2020/Opening_2020.html
Incorporating efficient bioenergy in industry, organised by the European Commission DG RTD, Monday, 6 July, 14:00-16:00 https://www.eubce.com/ri-for-embedded-bioenergy-in-energy-consuming-sectors.html
Duration of the project: 09/2018 – 08/2021
The project ETIP Bioenergy-SABS 2 has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 825179.
FNR contact person: Thies Fellenberg