In the framework of the ERA CoBioTech’s BioTech Hub FNR is organising together with the University of Edinburgh (UK) and the University of Durham (UK) a series of seminars with the topic European Biotechnology and Society.
The online seminars will be open for everyone and mainly focus on Responsible Research and Innovation and how ( approaches, methods, experiences and good practices) to consider societal and environmental aspects in projects funded within ERA CoBioTech and other programmes. The Series will be organised under the following design:
- A weekly online webinar with speakers from both ERA CoBioTech and other programmes.
- We will begin end of September and will run 5 sessions with a duration of 1 hour each.
- Each session will be themed (e.g. sustainability, engagement, collaboration etc.) and include two speakers with plenty of time for questions.
- We will endeavour to share presentations in advance
- Talks would be given live on the day, recorded and potentially made available as a resource via ERA CoBioTech / University of Edinburgh's website.
Please save the following dates for the upcoming event:
- RRI online Seminar session 1: 30 September, 14:00- 15:00 CEST
- RRI online Seminar session 2: 7 October, 14:00- 15:00 CEST
- RRI online Seminar session 3: 14 October, 14:00- 15:00 CEST
- RRI online Seminar session 4: 21 October, 14:00- 15:00 CEST
- RRI online Seminar session 5: 28 October, 14:00- 15:00 CEST
In case of questions please don’t hesitate to contact the RRI Seminar Series Organising Team at: rri-cobiotech(bei)fnr.de
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 722361.
FNR contact person: Dr. Boris Vashev