In the framework of e-EUBCE 2020, ETIP Bioenergy, which is supported by the FNR coordinated H2020 project ETIP Bioenergy-SABS 2, is pleased to invite you to join an info session dedicated to the latest activities and topics of the ETIP Bioenergy working groups on 7 July 2020, 12:10-13:00.
Meet the working groups of ETIP Bioenergy, get the latest updates on their activities, network, join the discussion and discover the benefits of being an active member of ETIP Bioenergy!
What we will present and discuss
- Current Status of Advanced Biofuel Demonstrations in the EU (Dina Bacovsky, Unit Head, BEST – Bioenergy and Sustainable Technologies GmbH)
- End Use and Distribution of Advanced Biofuels: Current Challenges and Research Priorities (Philippe Marchand, Senior Biofuel Expert)
- Bioenergy and Advanced Biofuels in the EU Sustainable Finance Taxonomy (Uwe Fritsche, Scientific Director, IINAS)
- Sustainable Biomass Feedstock and Mobilisation (Calliope Panoutsou, Imperial College London)
- EU Green Deal and SET Plan Updates for Cost-Competitive and Efficient Renewable Fuels and Bioenergy (Patrik Klintbom, Senior Researcher, RISE)
- Questions/Answers & Networking Time
Free Event: To attend this event, please register as visitor on https://www.e-eubce.com/ or access with a regular e-EUBCE2020 conference registration.
Further information: https://www.eubce.com/27-04-etip-bioenergy-stakeholders-workshop.html
Duration of the project: 09/2018 – 08/2021
The project ETIP Bioenergy-SABS 2 has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 825179.
FNR contact person: Thies Fellenberg