FNR is constantly aiming to look for suitable cooperations and exchange with international stakeholders in the area of renewable resources in order to get a broader perspective and to use synergies between its own and complementary knowledge networks. FNR has already been successfully participating in numerous European projects and has continuously extended its international collaboration efforts.
In the following, the current European projects, which FNR is involved in, get shortly presented, incl. links to the responsible project manager. All these international projects are implemented in the framework of different EU funding programs such as Horizon 2020 or Interreg.
If you feel that FNR could be a valuable partner, just give us a call or send us an email to contact us.
- Allthings.bioPRO - Game Changer for the bio-based economy
- BalticBiomass4Value - Unlocking the Potential of Bio-based Value Chains in the Baltic Sea Region
- BIOEASTsUP - Advancing Sustainable Circular Bioeconomy in Central and Eastern European Countries
- COASTAL Biogas - Cluster On Anaerobic digestion, environmental Services and NuTrients removAL
- ETIP-B-SABS 2 - European Technology and Innovation Platform Bioenergy – Support of Renewable Fuels and Advanced Bioenergy Stakeholders 2
- SET4BIO - Bioenergy and Renewable Fuels for Sustainable Transport – Implementation of the SET-Plan
- SMARTSPEND - More and better designed national public support for energy technology Research & Innovation