EU RES - Industrial Use Info
- EUBIA, the European Biomass Industry Association, was established in 1996 as an international non profit association in Brussels, Belgium. It groups together market forces, technology providers, and knowledge centres, all of them active in the field of biomass.
- EuropaBio is a European Biotechnology Industry association
- The general objective of the European Algae Biomass Association (EABA) is to promote mutual interchange and cooperation in the field of biomass production and use, including biofuels uses and all other utilisations. Its members are from industry and science.
- European Bioplastics today represents the interests of agricultural feedstock, chemical and plastics industries, as well as industrial users and recycling companies in Europe.
- SusChem is the European Technology Platform for Sustainable Chemistry. It was created in 2004 as a joint initiative between Cefic, DECHEMA, EuropaBio, GDCh, ESAB and RSC with the main objective to revitalise and inspire European chemistry and industrial biotechnology research, development and innovation in a sustainable way.
FNR is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.