EU RES - Renewable Energy Info
EU - Bioenergy
- Formed by the merger of UEPA (European Union of Ethanol Producers) and eBIO (European Bioethanol Fuel Association), ePURE represents and supports companies that produce renewable ethanol in the EU for all end-uses
- The general objective of the European Algae Biomass Association (EABA) is to promote mutual interchange and cooperation in the field of biomass production and use, including biofuels uses and all other utilisations. Its members are from industry and science.
- The European Biodiesel Board also known as EBB, is a non-profit organisation established in January 1997. EBB aims to promote the use of biodiesel in the European Union, at the same time, grouping the major EU biodiesel producers.
- Bioenergy Europe (formerly known as AEBIOM) is the voice of European bioenergy. It aims to develop a sustainable bioenergy market based on fair business conditions. Founded in 1990, Bioenergy Europe is a non-profit, Brussels-based international organisation bringing together more than 40 associations and 90 companies, as well as academia and research institutes from across Europe.
- European Commission: Renewable Energy - Bioenergy
- European Commission: Research & Innovation - Bioeconomy
- The mission of the European Technology and Innovation Platform Bioenergy (ETIP Bioenergy) is to contribute to the development of cost-competitive, innovative world-class bioenergy and biofuels value chains, to the creation and strengthening of a healthy European bioenergy industry and to accelerate the sustainable deployment of bioenergy in the European Union through a process of guidance, prioritisation and promotion of research, technology development and demonstration.
- The European Technology and Innovation Platform on Renewable Heating & Cooling (RHC-Platform) brings together stakeholders from the biomass, geothermal and solar thermal sector - including the related industries - to define a common strategy for increasing the use of renewable energy technologies for heating and cooling.
- FEDIOL is the federation representing the European Vegetable Oil and Proteinmeal Industry in Europe.
FNR is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.