FNR is constantly aiming to look for suitable cooperations and exchange with international stakeholders in the area of renewable resources in order to get a broader perspective and to use synergies between its own and complementary knowledge networks. FNR has already been successfully participating in numerous European projects and has continuously extended its international collaboration efforts.
In the following, the current European projects, which FNR is involved in, get shortly presented, incl. links to the responsible project manager. All these international projects are implemented in the framework of different EU funding programs such as Horizon 2020, IEE or Interreg.
If you feel that FNR could be a valuable partner, just give us a call or send us an email to contact us.
- BioCannDo - Bioeconomy Awareness and Discourse Project
- BIO-PROM - Promoting sustainable production and use of bioenergy in the Russian Federation and Ukraine
- BIOSURF - BIOmethane as SUstainable and Renewable Fuel
- ENERGY BARGE - Building a Green Energy and Logistics Belt
- ETIP Bioenergy-SABS - European Technology and Innovation Platform – Support of Advanced Bioenergy Stakeholders 2016-17
- greenGain - Supporting Sustainable Energy Production from Biomass from Landscape Conservation and Maintenance Work
- InnProBio - Forum for Bio-Based Innovation in Public Procurement
- ISABEL - Triggering Sustainable Biogas Energy Communities through Social Innovation
- RE-SAVE - Renewable Energy Sources for Agricultural Vocational Education
- S2Biom - Delivery of sustainable supply of non-food biomass to support a “resource-efficient” Bioeconomy in Europe
- SEEMLA - Sustainable exploitation of biomass for bioenergy from marginal lands
- VERAM - Vision and Roadmap for European Raw Materials