Join the CETP Annual Conference from 24-25 October 2023 to catalyze actionable strategies, innovative solutions, and collaborative initiatives to accelerate the transition to clean energy sources!
During the Conference, you will:
- Discuss and identify how the CETP, together with other Partnerships and institutions, can contribute to the urgent topic of Sustainable Supply Chains for the Energy Sector
- Get involved in CETP offers, including Knowledge Community and Impact Network for granted projects
- Learn about key results of RDI projects and their contribution to the key challenges of the CETP
- Get to know new CETP RDI projects
- Get the chance to clarify all your open questions about the Joint Call 2023
- Get involved in matchmaking opportunities for consortia building of the Joint Call 2023
The CETPartnership is a multilateral and strategic partnership of national and regional research, development and innovation (RDI) programmes in European Member States and Associated Countries, aiming to boost and accelerate the energy transition and to support the implementation of the European Strategic Energy Technology Plan (SET Plan).
The annual conference of the CETP is designed to be a transformative gathering of diverse stakeholders with the common goal of fostering a global shift towards clean and sustainable energy systems. The primary purpose of the conference is to catalyze actionable strategies, innovative solutions, and collaborative initiatives to accelerate the transition to clean energy sources.
- RTDI community including programme owners and users
- Cooperation partners on EU level
- Cluster operators and other intermediaries to innovation ecosystems
- Industry, energy companies and infrastructure providers
- Municipalities, regions and national governments
- Interested stakeholders from politics and broad public
Agenda and Registration
The Agenda is available here.
Please, register here for the event: CETPartnership Event and Matchmaking Platform
If you are already on the event platform:
->log in, click in the upper menu "Annual conference" and "Add" the sessions you would like to attend to your agenda.
FNR supports the call office of the Transition Initiative (TRI) 3: Enabling Climate Neutrality with Storage Technologies, Renewable Fuels and CCU/CCS of the CETPartnership.
FNR contact person: Lena Huck